Summer Online Book Study for 2016
June 14 – July 12, 7:30 -8:30 PM
A Five-week study perfect for your summer read!
The study is FREE! Book cost – $18
We will read 3 chapters a week from Jessie’s newest book, Friendship, Sisters for A Journey and discuss the questions provided at the end of each chapter via conference Video/Call and closed FB group.
The study will require a copy of your own, Friendship, Sisters For A Journey.
Available June 2016
- Learn from Bible study teacher, Jessie Seneca each week.
- Develop a deeper understanding of the Bible through practical ways to unpack verses and passages and discover how to be a better friend with God and others.
- Meet new friends, connect with old one and grow together.
- Be supported by a community of women whose greatest desire is to know the Lord through a closed FB page.
- Apply Scripture to your life and begin to crave God’s Word like never before!
The ride through life is better with friends!
Friendship, Sisters on a Journey will help you discover the secret to authentic friendship through meaningful and purposeful relationships. Sometimes it might look a little messy and other times glorious, but God uses all styles and seasons of friendships to grow and stretch you into a better friend, sister, mother, daughter, aunt, grandmother and any other role you fulfill. We are never beyond the age of learning more about one of the greatest gifts God has given us, Friendship.
With discussion questions at the end of each chapter, biblical application, and real-life examples, this book will help you be the friend you desire to be.
Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken. Ecclesiastes 4:12
Register below to join us this summer!