Are you a woman that is searching hard to know the work of God? Sometimes, we can complicate God’s will and work in our lives when all he wants from us is to believe in Him whom He has sent.
In John 6:28 the question is asked, “What shall we do that we may work the works of God?” and Jesus answers, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him who He has sent.”
Throughout the book of John the word Believe is written over eighty times, do you think the beloved disciple found it important that we believe in Jesus Christ? I think so.
Yes, we are a workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them (Eph 2:10). But we need to remember that it is He who prepared them and not ourselves, it is God performing His work in and through us. The purpose of these prepared-in-advance works, is not to “work in them” but to “walk in them.”
Primarily, He want us to believe in Him, the Bread of Life, who will lead us to daily satisfaction, a personal revival and eternal glory.
Who is this man, Jesus and what are we supposed to believe?
- He is the image of the invisible God – Colossians 1:15
- All things were created through Him – Colossians 1:16
- He is before ALL things – Colossians 1:17
- Head of the body, the church – Colossians 1:18
- Forgiver of sins; He presents you before Him – HOLY, BLAMELESS and BEYOND REPROACH – Colossians 1:22
- Nailed your sins to the cross – Colossians 2:14
- You are complete in Christ – Colossians 1:28
- Treasures of Wisdom and knowledge are hidden in Jesus – Colossians 2:3
- The fullness of the Deity dwells in Jesus Christ. Colossians 2:9
- You are Alive in Him Colossians 2:13
Let us place our focus on believing in the Son of God, Jesus Christ and that God is who He says He is and He will do what He says he can do, then watch for the glory of God to be revealed.
Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”
Journeying with Him,